• Testosterone base + 4 different esters
• Propionate , Phenylpropionate, Isocaproate, Decanoate
• Formula (base): C27 H40 O3
• Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
• Molecular Weight, Esters:
• Propionate: 362.5082
• Phenylpropionate: 438.6058
• Isocaproate: 404.5886
• Decanoate: 460.6958
• Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
• Melting Point (base): 155
• Manufacturer: Organon
• Effective Dose (Men): 500-2000mg/ week
• Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
• Active life: Up to 3 weeks
• Detection Time: 3+ months
• Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:100/100
In many ways, there is a lot of crossover as it pertains to TRT and performance based supplementation of Sustanon, but in this case, were referring to supraphysiological doses. In a TRT plan, we are supplementing with testosterone in-order to bring our levels back to normal, but with performance the idea is to increase them beyond what can normally be achieved in-order for more testosterone to be available to do what testosterone does best. In any case, when it comes to the performance benefits of Sustanon 250, they can largely be broken down into three categories, bulking, cutting and overall enhancement.
• Bulking: with supplementation and adequate calories present, you will be able to gain more lean mass as well as see your strength increase. Further, due to the metabolic enhancing properties of testosterone, you will be able to do so with less body-fat accumulation that normally accompanies mass gaining phases.
• Cutting: when it comes to the cutting cycle, many often think of other steroids before they think of Sustanon or any testosterone compound, but exogenous testosterone can be essential to a successful plan. Through use, you will ensure you preserve as much lean tissue as possible while calories are restricted, and this is invaluable. When we diet, in-order to lose body-fat our caloric intake must be at a deficit level; we must burn more calories than we consume in-order to burn body-fat. As a result, lean tissue is often lost, but Sust will protect it, and the more lean tissue you hold onto the more fat you’ll burn. Couple this with testosterones metabolic enhancing properties and you’re a fat burning machine.
• Overall Enhancement: regardless of your purpose of use, bulking, cutting or to simply enhance athletic performance, you will find Sustanon is one of the most versatile steroidal compounds on earth. Regardless of your purpose of use, your muscular endurance will be enhanced as will your overall rate of recovery, and those two traits alone make this a steroid worthy of consideration. When we look at all these benefits and how testosterone affects the body in its every day functional sense, the benefits of Sustanon 250 as you can see are truly vast.
As a heavily aromatizing steroid, the primary side-effects of Sustanon 250 will be those of an estrogenic nature as the aromatase process refers to the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. As estrogen levels increase, this can lead to gynecomastia and excess water retention, which can in-turn promote high blood pressure. For this reason, its often advised that the use of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) be present with the use of any testosterone compound; Anastrozole (Arimidex) and Letrozole (Femara) are always your best choices. By their natural mode of action, AIs will inhibit the aromatase process from occurring and even lower the bodys total estrogen levels; problem solved. It should be noted; Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs) can also protect against gynecomastia by binding to the receptors in the place of estrogen; however, they will not inhibit aromatase or reduce estrogen levels. This means SERMs cannot offer protection beyond gynecomastia, and depending on your dosing and overall sensitivity they may not be enough to protect you from that; AIs are the only true answer.
While AIs can offer a lot of protection, and with supraphysiological doses of testosterone they’re often recommended, they can have a negative impact on your lipid profiles as can supraphysiological doses of testosterone to a degree. Its not uncommon to see LDL levels increase and HDL levels decrease, but all hope is not lost. For this reason, it is imperative you do not supplement if you have high cholesterol, but if healthy you should give extra effort into ensuring the continuation of such healthy levels. A great place to start is with the consumption of plenty of omega fatty acids as they will increase your HDL levels, which will in-turn regulate your LDL levels.
There are no reviews yet.